I will be ______ years old
I'll be living in _______ (city, country) with ___________ (friends/ family/ alone)
My home will be ________ (describe)
I'll be ______(studying/ working) ____________ (what) at _______________ (place)
I'll be driving a ____________ (describe)
I would have travelled to __________ (list of countries)
My life will be _______
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In 10 years time...
I will be ______ years old I'll be living in _______ (city, country) with ___________ (friends/ family/ alone) My home will be ____...
-
1. What is your name: Siti 2. A four letter word: slap 3. A boy's name: stanley 4. A girl's Name: susie 5. An occupation: soldi...
-
( Must include a picture) 1) What do you want to be when you grow up? 2) Favourite vegetable? 3)What talent do you wish you had? 4) D...
-
The last movie I watched was Fast and Furious 8 It's also known as the Fate of the Furious The movie has a lot of nice cars in i...
No comments:
Post a Comment